Matrice 600!!!

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:
need some deep pockets for that one

Holy crap, did you guys watch the video... it has 6 intelligent flight batteries and Lightbridge 2... now I'm starting to see why it's so expensive.

can you just imagine buying extra battery's ill take 24 of them please get out the black American express card

can you just imagine buying extra battery's ill take 24 of them please get out the black American express card
Then you have the waiting game of charging them all.... Yikes.

I'm buying a lottery ticket.

I saw this on a website with a price tag of $500....but then I realized that was the RESERVATION FEE!!! Totaled at $4999ish.

I saw this on a website with a price tag of $500....but then I realized that was the RESERVATION FEE!!! Totaled at $4999ish.
Yeah, It's a pricey one, but way cool. I think I'd be too nervous to fly it :confused:

If anyone is interested, here are some good videos of the m600. The first one gives covers preflight setup, takeoff, landing, and post flight breakdown.

They are all (thankfully) short and to the point.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently you can't video transmit in North America?
Or maybe that's just if you use the Ronin.

Hi Guys

Need URGENT HELP with my new Matrice 600 Pro.
I have mounted a Ronin MX under it and a Canon 5D Mark iii. I have connected as per the manual. The Canon connects to the Remote-Start-Stop unit using a special cable for Canon which has an infrared end.
The gimbal connects to the DJI app. The aircrafts connects too. But I have no live feed from the camera into the DJI app.

I have tried different setting under "HD" in the app but no luck. I switch on the live view on the canon but still no luck.

Can someone please guide me through if you have successfully connected your camera on the Matrice 600?

Ken

Yeah, It's a pricey one, but way cool. I think I'd be too nervous to fly it :confused:

That's the truth. I'm a commercial photographer/cinematographer and a couple of clients really put the press on me to have drone capability. After a ton of research I decided on a P4Pro as a starting point. I know I'm headed for an Octo with a RED mounted on it, but it makes me weak in the knees to think about it right now. Sending 60K+ off into the blue with nothing but a couple of gimbals between me and a smoking hole is pretty scary. Guess I need a year of flying experience, maybe I'll feel differently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.