Matrice 200 released!

But that's exactly what makes them better. Just ask any of the scads of angry DJI owners sitting on thousands of dollars in paperweights because DJI refuses to properly address the issues with them.
As I said though, people just order from amazon and stuff. I'm talking about the drones not the service. I want to hear why the drones themselves are better.

As I said though, people just order from amazon and stuff. I'm talking about the drones not the service. I want to hear why the drones themselves are better.

If you can't understand that a product and the service that backs it cannot be separated, you are no where near the target market for the M200 or any enterprise class product.

If you can't understand that a product and the service that backs it cannot be separated, you are no where near the target market for the M200 or any enterprise class product.
No I understand it. I just do not see what is good about the actual Yuneec products

Come on now this thread is becoming completely derailed. Let's get it back on track AND remember the that we all agreed to follow Phantom Pilots Community Guidelines when we joined this community. Specifically this

"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community."

Let's agree to disagree and move on.

Now back to the product/thread topic at hand :)

Reactions: NoTech64
I heard from a DJI Partner and Enterprise equipment tester that the ballpark is 6k for the M200, 8k for the M210 and 13k for the RTK version. Then you're adding on the camera. The same guy is getting me so me test footage of the Zenmuse Z30 for my specific use as well (Really nice guy). If things pan out, I (Read: my company) will be purchasing a 200 with a z30 to test out..

Also, I have both Phantom 4s and a Typhoon H. I enjoy different things about both of them. I have flown the P4 the most and enjoy the size of it, but I enjoy the Typhoon's controls and features. I'll have to get more flight time with both of them to get a really good feel. They both take good pictures/video if you don't need zooming of course.

Those quoted prices are a tad low. That might be the Dealer Cost. I got my pricing yesterday for the systems and the retail pricing is higher than you noted above. We are looking at the M210(not RTK version) with XT 640 30hz 13mm and an X4S camera setup.

Those quoted prices are a tad low. That might be the Dealer Cost. I got my pricing yesterday for the systems and the retail pricing is higher than you noted above. We are looking at the M210(not RTK version) with XT 640 30hz 13mm and an X4S camera setup.

Did you need me to come test fly the new kit for you?
:D

Reactions: BigAl07
Did you need me to come test fly the new kit for you?
:D

That's always an option LOL!

If we do go that route it's a little later down the road. I've got budget hurdles to get behind me first.

These were ballpark figures..hopefully some dealer might be able to cut a price similar to them!

Reactions: BigAl07
Price is no object if yer buying and I am flying....;)

True but I have a few hundred thousand taxpayers who don't exactly see it the same way LOL :)

I'm a member of the Yuneec sister site and can tell you they have a lot of issues with those units as well. True customer service is good, but that shouldn't be the selling point. I've had my P3A and it has had no manufacturer issues so I have no need for CS. Many on Yuneec's forum end up sending their units back multiple times because of issues that arise.
Don't think the grass is greener on the other side. Also, Yuneec hasn't come out with a true new drone in a year so their technology is outdated. The H520 is essentially the Typhoon H upgraded.

While DJI is innovative and comes with new drones their CS is not better that Yuneec's.

This aircraft can be a game changer and a LIFE SAVER! It was designed with Public Safety (First Responders, Law Enforcement, EMS, and Search & Rescue) input and testing over several months. It's been in development for many months by DJI Enterprise Division so it's been off the consumer radar. Anyone who knew anything about it was bound by as strict NDA until this weekend. DJI actually solicited Public Safety Professionals early on for input and evaluation and built this unit from the ground for that industry.

Pricing is going to be STEEP! Depending on what camera system you go with and which model (M200, M210, M210 RTK) you could easily have $10K and that's before adding thermal, multitude of batteries, multiple controllers etc. I think dealers will have pricing available today or very soon. I think they already have it but haven't confirmed it yet.

DJI Certified Testers will hopefully start testing these in the field soon so we should be hearing some subjective reviews SOON.

I wonder if a search light can be mounted on one of the gimbals. After using thermal it would help to see the real thing.
Further, speaking of professional and safety. When will there finally an auto antenna tracker be available? I'm busy with building one myself right now. There is none LOS permits and directional antennas got some advantages.

I wonder if a search light can be mounted on one of the gimbals. After using thermal it would help to see the real thing.

If I understand correctly it will eventually be possible to do many new things (new to the recent DJI community anyway) this aircraft will be able to manage. Drop loads, trigger events (light on/off) and much more. This is still in development but they've designed it for Future Innovations.

If I understand correctly it will eventually be possible to do many new things (new to the recent DJI community anyway) this aircraft will be able to manage. Drop loads, trigger events (light on/off) and much more. This is still in development but they've designed it for Future Innovations.
I hope so.. What about auto antenna tracking?

I hope so.. What about auto antenna tracking?

I've never heard that mentioned but also I'm not even sure what that is TBH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20