Market for broken drones?

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and was in my trunk when we were rear ended. It was in a hard shell backpack but it it did not survive the wreck. It is completely busted. It's only a week old. Is there is a market for busted drones. I know the camera a well as the rotors are probably is perfect shape. What about the remote. The antenna broke off but other than that it seems unfazed. I know I could replace the antenna. The insurance will cover the cost and I'm going to replace it with the professional model.

Part it out. Yeah. Remotes for sure as most people will convert it anyways

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello,
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and was in my trunk when we were rear ended. It was in a hard shell backpack but it it did not survive the wreck. It is completely busted. It's only a week old. Is there is a market for busted drones. I know the camera a well as the rotors are probably is perfect shape. What about the remote. The antenna broke off but other than that it seems unfazed. I know I could replace the antenna. The insurance will cover the cost and I'm going to replace it with the professional model.
Classifieds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl