Maps Made Easy Application with P4P+

Reaction score
I don't remember the name of the app, but it's the one that allows for defining an area to be photographed, sets up the flight path, takes the photos at intervals, etc.

I just found out that the app will not work with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I think the "plus" is the problem because of the built in monitor. Is there a way I can bypass this and hook up a tablet so I can use this app?

It would be easier to assist you in application compatibility if you could take the time to find the name rather than have us guess. Are you perhaps referring to Litchi. Do you have to use this (unknown) app or could what you are wanting to be achieved be done by another way?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The P4P+ is an android setup under the hood but its not as simple as just running android apps. At the moment the P4P+ won't run any 3rd party apps. The operating system is a little different and it might be a while before they get that together.

No, you are right. The problem is specifically that the P+ controller won't run external applications, and even if it could, would be limited to Android apps. You can get a second controller 4P for around $320, plus an iPad Mini 2 WiFi only for $269 if you don't already have an iPhone or iPad, and an iPad shade (around $20). You could use the P controller when you wanted to run mapping missions, Ground Station, DronePan, DroneBlocks or Litchi, and the P+ controller when you wanted to fly with a bright sun. While this is not the cheapest route nothing goes to waste.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic