Maps DIAPPEARED? Odd!

Reaction score
So everything has been going along nice and sweet then BOOM things happen to make you scratch your head.

I've been flying drones for a while now (and loving it) with no real probs that have not ben gotten over (sometimes with help from here, thanks)

Yesterday I got me gear together, chached the maps for the area I wanted to fly in set off.

Got things all set on site and no local map no the screen, Hmm. I was in an area where I could get wifi so I switched everything off (r/c & a/c, restarted tablet)) and re-cashed the maps on my tablet. Same again. Tried it again with LItchi. and the two dji progs (new and old) but still no map, tried it with the wifi on , tried it with the google maps running and still no joy. Any ideas anyone.

Just doing something dumb probably!:(:eek::oops:

I still flew though on gps, everything behaved as normal, just no map, only the checker lined area with the track and symbols on it.

Do u have "show flight route enabled" ??? Its in the main settings of go app.

Ahh well, I'll now probably never know what the problem was as there was an update to the tablet yesterday (its been working fine for the 5 months or so I've had it). Installed the update and problem gone too. Happy Bunny but like to know what it was?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen