Mapping with P4Pro and DJI Go 4 app

Reaction score
Dosen't seem the P4Pro SDK will be released anytime soon. Can any one guide me on using the P4 Pro to map . I mean settings in the app and using one of the intelligent flight modes to fly the drone and taking pictures at frequent intervals and uploading to one of the site Drone deploy etc to process the pics

Check if Altizure meets your needs. It's a third party app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Same problem Altizure can only control P4 pro after it is updated when DJI releases the SDK

Thanks all the same

Dosen't seem the P4Pro SDK will be released anytime soon. Can any one guide me on using the P4 Pro to map . I mean settings in the app and using one of the intelligent flight modes to fly the drone and taking pictures at frequent intervals and uploading to one of the site Drone deploy etc to process the pics
If you are mapping anything more than a small area, say 5 acres or so, you need a mapping app to manage the flight and get all the photos with sufficient overlap.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

Autopilot, Litchi and maps made easy (can do mapping type flights easily with this) say they support it now, though not yet had a chance to actually try yet due to poor weather in the U.K...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4