Mapping App?

Reaction score
One of the main reason i bought a drone is to do crop scouting over fields. So basically i want to be able to layout a flight path over a field so that the camera covers all of the field. All of the ones i can find appear to only work on the advance and pro models.

Specifically i am looking for something like the "Map Pilot for DJI" which makes a path for the drone, takes pictures, and then stitches them together for one large high resolution image. This would be PERFECT for what i want to do. But it doesn't work for standard. Does anyone know of anything similar for us Standard guys?

By the way...just got this thing and love it so far...for the money the images, video and range are incredible. Easily getting 1.3-1.4 mile range. Picked it up on a black friday sale....$600 for something that can do this much? Going to save me serious time looking for area's of fields that need to be checked out!

You can find some mapping apps here.

None of those appear to actually work with the standard. I have downloaded and tried both the Drone Deploy and Pix4dMapper and i can't make them working. Doing more research it appears that they only work with the Pro and Advance.

Well, you probably were just waiting for a reason to upgrade to a P3A ;)

I wish I had researched this just a little bit more. I'm amazed at the abilities of the P3s. I have seen where some of these apps are going to be adding the P3s, eventually - and that is very exciting. I can always use the practice, before I move onward and upward.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj