Map will not follow the craft in flight in GO 3.1 and 4.0

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? In android GO 3.1 and the new 4.0 the map remains stationary, in previous apps the map followed your bird, now I fly off the map, the flight route is drawn and direction the craft is pointing is there and show flight route in the app is selected, now I need 3 hands to fly! 2 for the RC and 1 to pan the map. Further more I will never find a jacket with 3 sleeves.

Map "auto-zoom" enabled?

I use Litchi and that is a option, Will look in DJI go next time I open it up.

Reactions: Erised
There are lots of people having that problem in 3.1.0 and 4.
The maps have changed from Google maps to Here maps and somehow that also affected the AC following...
I'm using both 3.1.0 and 4 on my Nexus 6p and have that problem.
On my Nexus 7 2nd I'm still on 2.8.0 and still have Google maps and the AC follow works as it should.

There are lots of people having that problem in 3.1.0 and 4.
The maps have changed from Google maps to Here maps and somehow that also affected the AC following...
I'm using both 3.1.0 and 4 on my Nexus 6p and have that problem.
On my Nexus 7 2nd I'm still on 2.8.0 and still have Google maps and the AC follow works as it should.
I just went back to 3.0.1 to get this fixed on my tablet. Now I've never used the map too much, mostly FPV. So my question is does the large map (full screen) follow the drone or only the small map lower left of screen. Because that's how it works on my device now that I went back to this version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.