Map Pilot Start Flight

Reaction score
I think I set everything up correctly. I plotted and saved the mission. I went to my site and apparently everything was linked correctly and on my ipad I could see a red triangle for my location. But I couldn't find the button to start the flight and I couldn't make anything appear. What did I fail to do? Also do I want the controller set to P, S, or A?

Thanks?

There should be an airplane icon in the upper right of the screen. Click that and a bar should show up in that area. The first button (don't have the app on right now, but believe it is a check mark) will upload the mission and when done, the second button will start the mission.

Well from another Nubie, I can't reliably get the airplane Icon you refer to, and when I once did, I could not start the flight.
Is there a manual somewhere or even a video detailing a simple mission from conception to completion?
Very frustrating, ignoring the fact that altho I have a MME Icon to bring up the program, MME refuses to acknowledge me as a valid user so I can't use terrain following; assuming i could actually get the bird in the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik