Map not available ???

Reaction score
Hello guys

I would like to ask you something.

I got my Phantom 4 today and I went in a new place to record some footage. I put my Ipad in "airplane" mode as many guys suggest here. But the problem was that there were no map in the screen of dji go app. And I m wondering. If you turn off wifi or if there is no wifi in the area or/and 3G/4G how can you have a map active to check where you are flying ?

The maps will be available if you cache them in DJI GO before you head out to fly.

Reactions: pomonabill220
What type of mobile device are you using?

Connect your iPad to the Internet, enable the "Cache Map in the Background" setting in the "General Settings" section of DJI GO, and do this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Once I have cached the maps like these guys said I have to turn off my wifi, my samsung tab4 freezes and I have to reboot GO in flight (no fun) my little tablet can't handle all the info with wifi on. If go freezes your bird still fly's perfectly because it still is connected to your RC but it is nerve racking.

this is a problem Erised... we don't want DJI go app freeze while flying. But thanks for let us know this so not to paic if happened

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers