"Map Loading" on all flights since August 3

Reaction score
In my Flight Records, it always used to say the location of the flight, but since August 3 all my flights continue to display Map Loading. Not sure if that's related to an update. Any ideas?

In my Flight Records, it always used to say the location of the flight, but since August 3 all my flights continue to display Map Loading. Not sure if that's related to an update. Any ideas?
That issue was widely reported following the release of iOS 9, but that update was on Sept 16 which is later than the August 3 you noted. Are you sure about August 3?

Mine has been doing this since I got it about 3 months back. All updates to phantom and iOS device have been done but it still has not changed. A couple of times when I have flown in a different location it has shown the correct location but mostly just "map loading" I use a cellular iPad Air and fly with wifi on and cellular network connection. Have never been able to find an answer to this one.

Mine goes back and forth. Yesterday I opened the records and saw all the names of the locations and was like oh wow I don't remember reading those names of those cities before and scrolled down and all locations were listed. Cool!
Then went over to my gallery and then went right back to my flight records and a forth of them said map loading. So it just seems to do what it wants when it wants.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj