Map comes and goes...

Reaction score
Hello, I have a P3P and use an iPad. I open the map app, load a vast area, then go to the DJI Go app. I calibrate the compass each flight. Sometimes the map is there, sometimes not. I have permanently set Cache Maps in Background.
So why does it keep vanishing?
Any suggestions?
Thanks

If you're pre-loading a map I take it you have a wi-fi only iPad. If so you only need to cache your map in the DJI Go app.

When at home, or any wi-fi area, open the Go app and display the map full-screen. Find the area you want to fly and then close the app. When out in your chosen fly area open the go app and the map should be there.

If you're pre-loading a map I take it you have a wi-fi only iPad. If so you only need to cache your map in the DJI Go app.

When at home, or any wi-fi area, open the Go app and display the map full-screen. Find the area you want to fly and then close the app. When out in your chosen fly area open the go app and the map should be there.
Thanks. More often than not the map simply isn't there. I just expanded the map in the Go app and tapped the there setting - Standard, Satellite, Hybrid. Curiously, only Satellite has any map. I've selected that and the map is there (for now).
Thanks for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20