Manufacturing Discusion

rosie_the_riveter.jpg

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Yea she is and the Postmaster just loves her to dealt :D..:eek:
I know about going postal brother as I hear it for 45 minutes everyday when she comes home after these hot days in the little mail truck :D
LOL.. I'll bet :D
It's hard enough to do one's own job but to volunteer to be a steward is commendable. Ya gotta wear a lot of different hats as a steward, ..confidant, friend, advocate, counselor. etc and I don't know about the postal workers but most of the time our stewards get no compensation for taking that on whatsoever.. And then, sometimes you even wind up having to do battle with your own Union for Pete's sake!:mad: Yeah, I have a LOT of respect for stewards.

Hey, meant to ask ya. What's up with the new avatar? I like it.:D
BOT

Reactions: dirkclod
LOL.. I'll bet :D
It's hard enough to do one's own job but to volunteer to be a steward is commendable. Ya gotta wear a lot of different hats as a steward, ..confidant, friend, advocate, counselor. etc and I don't know about the postal workers but most of the time our stewards get no compensation for taking that on whatsoever.. And then, sometimes you even wind up having to do battle with your own Union for Pete's sake!:mad: Yeah, I have a LOT of respect for stewards.

Hey, meant to ask ya. What's up with the new avatar? I like it.:D
BOT
Clint_Eastwood.jpg
One of many I have :D

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
You know, I was just thinking. (you can usually see the smoke).
It's because of the Union that I bought my Phantom and am even hear! I had a rather large employer with a lot of resources that wasn't exactly doing the right thing. They operated a landfill and refuse pickup company. I heard they were not disposing of asbestos correctly on top of the 300 foot high, windswept landfill and didn't want to let me go up to investigate. I thought okay, there's more than one way to skin a cat. I bought my FC40 and one weekend took it there, flew it up the hill and got what I needed... LMAO. Long story short.... all is now fine. :D
Sometimes ya just gotta think outside the box.... LOL
Although, there are times I have to remind myself that in order to think outside the box I need to first get off of it with my bullhorn and rhetoric... :rolleyes:
BOT

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj