manual take off problem

Reaction score
Can not start motors for manual takeoff. 2 p3a & 1 p3p will all work on auto take off on 3 different tablets but none will start motors for manual start. Down loaded dji go many times but no change.
Any ideas on how to correct?.

I have some questions for you:

1) Are all of these Phantoms new out of the box?
2) Were you ever able to manually start the motors on any of them?
3) Are you using the same remote controller for all of your Phantoms or the remote controller that came with each Phantom?
4) How exactly are you trying to manually start the motors?
5) What do you see at the top, center of DJI GO when you attempt to manually start the motors?

Reactions: Pharm
I have some questions for you:

1) Are all of these Phantoms new out of the box?
2) Were you ever able to manually start the motors on any of them?
3) Are you using the same remote controller for all of your Phantoms or the remote controller that came with each Phantom?
4) How exactly are you trying to manually start the motors?
5) What do you see at the top, center of DJI GO when you attempt to manually start the motors?
These were all bought new in the box. All of them started manually for a number of flites. I am using the remote controller for each specific drone it came with. I try to start the motors by pulling the sticks down when they are connected on screen and appear ready to fly. ( O K TO FLY) This seems to have started in the last week while I have been having problems downloading
dji go app. One tablet has an old version of the app and connects quickly but still has no manual start. My litchi app still works but no manual start.

And, you're pulling the sticks down and into the inside or outside corners -- right?

These were all bought new in the box. All of them started manually for a number of flites. I am using the remote controller for each specific drone it came with. I try to start the motors by pulling the sticks down when they are connected on screen and appear ready to fly. ( O K TO FLY) This seems to have started in the last week while I have been having problems downloading
dji go app. One tablet has an old version of the app and connects quickly but still has no manual start. My litchi app still works but no manual start.

What exactly did you change in between the time the manual takeoff last worked and it stopped working?

Three drones and tree different tablets and all the same. All will work on auto take off.

Right -- I understand none of them are working right now. Can you talk some more about what happened in between the time frame when they last worked and now?

Three drones and tree different tablets and all the same. All will work on auto take off.
Had a lot of problems downloading dji go and tried to get latest version and may
have done something wrong.

What kind of problems? Can you go into more detail?

My internet is poor and I often had to download the app. numerous times to get
one that worked. I have a new internet service being installed on Wednesday and hope this will help. Is there a way I can restart the drones as new?
Had a lot of problems downloading dji go and tried to get latest version and may
have done something wrong.

There is no way to restart the drones as new. I'm thinking the problem is not your drones though since it's happening to all of then. I'd recommend you try reinstalling DJI GO to see if that resolves the issue.

My internet is poor and I often had to download the app. numerous times to get
one that worked. I have a new internet service being installed on Wednesday and hope this will help. Is there a way I can restart the drones as new?
I will try reinstalling dji go when the new internet service is installed.

Its hard to imagine how you may be unlucky enough to have three drones with the same problem. Are you 100% sure you are executing the CSC correctly?

Its hard to imagine how you may be unlucky enough to have three drones with the same problem. Are you 100% sure you are executing the CSC correctly?
I am not sure the meaning of "CSC". I am sure I am using the correct sequence
to connect the drones as I have seen "how to connect" so many times it gives me a pain. Many of my dji downloads only go that far and I have to download again.

CSC is the manual motor start sequence. Pull both sticks down and and keeping them down, pull both to the center . Hold in that position for a second or two and the motors are supposed to start

CSC is the manual motor start sequence. Pull both sticks down and and keeping them down, pull both to the center . Hold in that position for a second or two and the motors are supposed to start
Just connected drone and tried that sequence , waiting a couple seconds and nothing. It was ready for auto take off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers