Manual pitch control on gimbal not working.

Reaction score
So I installed my 2-axis eBay gimbal ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/331078385980 ) and followed all the instructions. The gimbal powers up and works perfectly. However, the manual gimbal pitch does not work (I have a V1.1.1 with the handle in the back). I can see the X-1 channel indicator moving, when I move the lever, but the gimbal pitch remains level. I know these gimbals are not the best, but is there something that I may be missing? I connected the signal and ground pins properly to the F2, and left the white one unconnected (I think that's the 5v). I'm waiting to hear from the seller, but is there some solution to this? Thx in advance.

you did turn the gimbal control on in the NAZA assistant right? (and set the proper settings in the NAZA) and connected the gimbal pitch to F2?

Yes, forgot to mention that. Gimbal function to "on" and the gains to 85%. Anything else i missed? I also calibrated the lever. And i used the F2 connection, which was the first one from the left. Maybe its mismarked?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic