manual mode

Reaction score
Hi all! I m flying tje dji phantom since 2 months now and it flew away one time just like that.
Ok can happen.
But now i found out that when i put the rc in manual mode, it flies away just like that with an enormous speed and crashes of course.
What do i do wrong?
In gps she flies ok and also in atti mode....
It s the 3rd choice in the software... gps....atti and than atti manual or failsafe.
Pple don recommend to put it in failsafe but ok....manual position is for me like directly ordering a new craft heheheh...........
I calibrate frequently.
Who knows the correct sollution????
Tha Huub

MANUAL mode will NOT utilize the NAZA in flying, so you are on you own in controlling all aspect of the Phantom.
Only experience flyers use the Manual mode to fly aerobatic, like loop, roll, etc.

Once you are good enough, you can try the Manual mode by taking your Phantom to a good height, hover at half stick then flip to Manual mode and watch the altitude then try the right stick but only very LITTLE input. If you find yourself in trouble, flip to GPS mode right away. Practice.....awayyyyyyyy.

Hi all
I am new in this and I had my Phantom on GPS mode and it was flying good until it just started going up and ignoring my control, I moved the left joystick all the way down and kept it there but for around a minute it just didn't respond, kept going up and then it just decided to come down.
This has happened to me two or three times already.
Any idea what is wrong?
Thanks
Mitch

austcoll said:
Hi all
I am new in this and I had my Phantom on GPS mode and it was flying good until it just started going up and ignoring my control, I moved the left joystick all the way down and kept it there but for around a minute it just didn't respond, kept going up and then it just decided to come down.
This has happened to me two or three times already.
Any idea what is wrong?
Thanks
Mitch

What was the led signal you saw at the time?
Rapid RED, battery low, so it will land itself.
Rapid YELLOW, signal lost if occur lower 20 meters, then it will ascend up to 20 meters, then go home and land. etc.

See manual here for more details:

http://www.dji-innovations.com/download ... downloads/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj