Manual for Pilot App?

Reaction score
Is there a manual for the Pilot app? There are some options in there I am curious about like the hardware decode and stuff.

I am also interested on this. There are many options of the App not described or explained properly on the manual.
Thankfully there is a lot of info from users in youtube and you can get a good idea about some of those features there but a more detailled manual for the App would be welcomed

Is there a manual for the Pilot app? There are some options in there I am curious about like the hardware decode and stuff.
There isn't one, other than the vast amount of information here and elsewhere on the internet.

I am also interested on this. There are many options of the App not described or explained properly on the manual.
Thankfully there is a lot of info from users in youtube and you can get a good idea about some of those features there but a more detailled manual for the App would be welcomed

My bet is that the day of the manual is gone! User groups, help forums and YouTube (others?) are all contributing to a new way of documentation. DJI is probably hustling like crazy to meet current demand and also probably staying busy trying to debug and add features to the existing app. We might be more likely to see an app manual from a third party rather than from DJI.

3DR is apparently about to release their new bird. Blade announced the Chroma in the last couple of days. And we know for sure DJI has a couple of other planned craft in the near future.

By the time someone produces a manual it will be out-of-date!

There is a also a tutorial of sorts when you first start up the app. You can turn this back on in the settings.

The best tutorial/manual I've seen thus far is a tutorial by Jim Hare. It's actually for the Inspire, but there are lots and lots of similarities to what's on the P3 version.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic