Man what a beautiful day for flight.

Reaction score
I'm in central texas. We had a just perfect day to get airborne. So I did. Multiple batteries and multiple charges. Just a beautiful day for it. How'd yall do?

I'm in central texas. We had a just perfect day to get airborne. So I did. Multiple batteries and multiple charges. Just a beautiful day for it. How'd yall do?
Same here skyruss.....I am in College Station and it was great flying conditions today. Where are you located at?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I"m in South Texas myself. It was a bit cool but yes, a good day to fly. Love to find folks to fly with in the area. Scout out some places and go fly as a group.

Reactions: skyruss
Here in Oregon it has rained for a month then the forecast was for clearing. Well along with the clearing came high winds and if that wasn't bad enough when the winds calmed down it began snowing. Now that the snow has faded now it's freezing rain. Jeez I wish I were in Texas with my Phantom.

Here in Oregon it has rained for a month then the forecast was for clearing. Well along with the clearing came high winds and if that wasn't bad enough when the winds calmed down it began snowing. Now that the snow has faded now it's freezing rain. Jeez I wish I were in Texas with my Phantom.
Might get the odd good day in Blighty, sods law I will be at work on that day, I guess the time spent reading others problems will help us avoid crashes/pilot error when we eventually get out and fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj