Man do I need help!!

Reaction score
I have an older phantom (it only came with a camera mount, no camera) and it no longer stays in place.
It will hold altitude but moves with the slightest breeze.

I have done the compass dance untill I fall over (joke) and that had no effect so now Im told I have to hook it up to my laptop
and re calibrate (sp?) the thing. Two problems come up at this point, 1) the thought of doing this scares the crap outa me.
and 2) where do i find the software to do this?

Can anyone help me out??

graybeard

If you upgrade your firmware as part of this process, then yes you will need to apply that default config file afterward, via the NAZA Assistant software's Advanced section...same place you do the IMU calibration.

When this happens, is the LED light on the back flashing green, yellow, red, or some combination?

If it moves in the breeze, it sounds like the GPS module is not functioning, as it is this that holds position. The Naza sensors look after altitude and the compass direction.

An update and calibration of the IMU would be a good idea however.

Ok, well now that Im totally confused ......................
Sorry guys, I do appreciate your help, I really do but I have NO idea what yer talking about.
Maybe old guys shouldn't have cool toys.

I remember seeing a video explaining the process but the DJI web page has changed so much that I can't find it.
Is there any other way to fix this?

graybeard

Not that I've been able to find.

If it is really just a matter of down loading the 2 programs and plug-n-play I can handle that but I don't know an IMU from a my ***. I just don't want to screw things up, thats all.

g

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20