Mal has been nice for 7 days, tomorrow I go troll hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 of 17 posts from the author, tell me who's a troll :) (this PH2 navigator still doesn't know what one is yet)

We have nothing to fear in this upcoming backlash but words, yet there is still fear here I sense.

The author has 2119 posts. So to whom are you referring?

Really?

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.
I think you mean "know it alls". Just sayin'. [emoji6]

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Yes, really. If I'm missing something, please let me know. I won't be upset. Sometimes, a new guy like me cannot catch on to certain nuances.

Yes, really. If I'm missing something, please let me know. I won't be upset. Sometimes, a new guy like me cannot catch on to certain nuances.

:)

This is the second time in as many weeks I've been quoted and misunderstood, Blacky it was a poor attempt at a joke of sorts.

9 of 17 posts from the author, at that point there were 17 posts in total with 9 of them done by Mal. I looked at that count and had a chuckle so decided to do my joke attempt

It has failed terribly but I will still try :) this is the net after all, a fun place made just for Phantom Frequent Flyers

This is the second time in as many weeks I've been quoted and misunderstood, Blacky it was a poor attempt at a joke of sorts.

9 of 17 posts from the author, at that point there were 17 posts in total with 9 of them done by Mal. I looked at that count and had a chuckle so decided to do my joke attempt

It has failed terribly but I will still try :) this is the net after all, a fun place made just for Phantom Frequent Flyers

Ah, gotcha. Some of us need special dispensation so we understand. The Internet is such a lacking environment. ;)

Reactions: steveeds

Man ..I hate it when one goes south on ya !! :eek: Been there done that :D

I'm used to it dirk, infact I rely on them to keep my complexes in order and up to date :)

Reactions: dirkclod
I caught it, FWIW

What is FWIW?
FWIW is "For What It's Worth"

It was worth more than you would think thank you Shwane
:) A happy smile, plus we have taken away from Mal, a diverted thread is always a bonus.

What is FWIW?
FWIW is "For What It's Worth"

It was worth more than you would think thank you Shwane
:) A happy smile, plus we have taken away from Mal, a diverted thread is always a bonus.
Really ? Looks more like ya added about 10 post to it !
the rock..nod.gif

Ok I havent posted a mean meme post or rtfm comment in the last week and all I've gotten is ******* abuse for trying to help out. This is a fair warning, tomorrow mal is on a hunt and he's not going to be nice. Noobs have nothing to fear, but ******* no it alls, just be aware I'm gunning for you. I'm like santa, you're on my list and tomorrow you're gonna be made a fool of. Be nice to each other, if not you are more than welcome to leave.

Why don't you just go out and fly already, instead of, apparently, planning to watch the forum all day?

Reactions: MDR
Also, take all your meds....it helps make life more humorous.

Hi there, What time does the party start? ... :p

Reactions: dirkclod
OK guys, I moved this to OFF TOPIC where is belongs... Mal I am looking in your general direction.

Party on Wayne...

LMFAO...... but keeping an eye on the boards. ;)

LMFAO...... but keeping an eye on the boards. ;)
Always, like an all seeing eye in the sky! DJI sends us the feeds from all Phantoms they sell so we can tell what you guys are up to. Heck we can even see you when you think the camera is off. Thanks NSA!

Always, like an all seeing eye in the sky! DJI sends us the feeds from all Phantoms they sell so we can tell what you guys are up to. Heck we can even see you when you think the camera is off. Thanks NSA!

I KNEW IT!, well, I at least suspected it...
That's why when I communicate around DJI drones I opt for the cone of silence.

Or when in the field... The portable cone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers