Making money with p34k

Reaction score
I live in a rual area. I want to make money taking photos of people's farms and selling them to them. How can I legally do this without getting a business license, or having to report it as a income?

In which country do you live?

If you are in the US, this is illegal without a FAA Section 333 Exemption.

I'm in the US. People do this in airplanes and come to your house with a framed picture wanting big money for it. It is a business. I just wanted to do it for fun and a few extra dollars.

Check out this link for more information on how to do this legally in the US.

I'm in the US. People do this in airplanes and come to your house with a framed picture wanting big money for it. It is a business. I just wanted to do it for fun and a few extra dollars.

Just like almost all phantom 3 owners, who wouldn't want to recoup some of the costs from an expensive camera 。 to do it legally tho , you would need an faa exemption 333 and also an actual Pilots liscense (5000-15000$ In classes and training )

I think some posters missed the second part of the question. Yes, you can get a 333 exemption but that doesn't allow you to not claim the proceeds as income.

I think some posters missed the second part of the question. Yes, you can get a 333 exemption but that doesn't allow you to not claim the proceeds as income.
Or avoid getting any necessary licenses, collecting and paying sales tax (if services there are taxed), etc. I moved from a state that doesn't have sales tax on services to a state that does. Still haven't gotten used to adding sales tax to sales for services.

For what it's worth, you can't do this in the UK either. Simply put, you cannot do work either in kind or for monetary gain without a PFAW. How the CAA will police this is another matter.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl