Making little planets

Reaction score
So I have litchi and I've taken a couple panos, using Microsoft ice to stitch them together, but I just can't figure out how to make the little planet pics. Any tips for how to do that?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It all depends on what program you use for photo editing. The instructions are very program specific.

Google "Tiny Planets+Your Program name" and see if that gets you in the right direction.

Ok I'll try that

So I have litchi and I've taken a couple panos, using Microsoft ice to stitch them together, but I just can't figure out how to make the little planet pics. Any tips for how to do that?
Thanks!

You can make a tiny planet from within Microsoft ice, though granted it isn't as nice as some of the other combinations of software.

Use stereographic, which is the bottom of the list of projections and then you should be able to zoom in or out until it becomes a little planet. You can then adjust the centre.

Reactions: BigAl07
You can make a tiny planet from within Microsoft ice, though granted it isn't as nice as some of the other combinations of software.

Use stereographic, which is the bottom of the list of projections and then you should be able to zoom in or out until it becomes a little planet. You can then adjust the centre.
I use ICE and I did not know this. Great information.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj