Make sure to check flight log to find out a crisis situation

Reaction score
I recently did some digging to find out why my P3 decided to rise into the air on a dead battery... My first belief was that the battery was so low the signal became week and P3 did its own thing, me like an idiot didn't realize is was in RTH mode which I'm familiar with but I just panicked that it was gna fall from the sky at 200 ft so I cut the motors at 30 ft I was 10 ft away from P3 but my home point was hundreds of ft away, if the home point was 20M near me along w the P3 it would've just landed and not ascend to go home... It was bugging me the whole day/night until just now I realized I can watch my flight data via map and see H, D, Speed, Battery Life, mode, and control directions etc... As it hit 15% I saw it go into Go Home mode on the flight log as I watched the left trigger trying to bring it down 3 times until I cut my motors... So because of the flight log I know now that it was simply returning home... I was so distracted by the beeping from the battery that when it went into RTH mode I was to nervous to take my eyes off the bird because it was elevating and didn't realize it initiated RTH.... Because of the log data I feel more confident to drive my P3 again and I don't have to suffer with trying to figure out what happened or where it went + I saw that it recorded a home point when I landed on a metal truck that's why it took off to go there and I didn't understand why... There for I won't panic next time if it does the same thing. I won't think it's a fault of the P3 I'll know because I'm positive of what happened thanks to flight log making me more experienced because of confidence of security

Reactions: Meta4
Nice to see someone taking personal responsibility in this day of age. And more over telling about it . Live and learn enjoy the hobby

In the app, go to user center and click the small icon in the middle, looks like a paper plane. Your flight logs are there. You can't see stick movements on android.

In the app, go to user center and click the small icon in the middle, looks like a paper plane. Your flight logs are there. You can't see stick movements on android.
As well as with iOS.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj