Major signal problems from TX to Rc any suggestions?

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/120333118

If you take a look at the video, when I turn on my.phantom everything goes wonky....with or without the gopro on. Using a pair of mad mushrooms a panel antenna and a diversity 5802 monitor. Have a 400mw Boscam t832 as well.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks!

Forgot to mention it I flew it last month without an issue. Since then I've updated the gimbal firmware. But it appeared to be the same version it had before. Running 3.08 on the Phantom 2 v3

trandg said:
Forgot to mention it I flew it last month without an issue. Since then I've updated the gimbal firmware. But it appeared to be the same version it had before. Running 3.08 on the Phantom 2 v3
Have you had the lid off for anything lately?
In any case have you tried a visual inspection and tried reseating relevant connectors?

trandg said:
https://vimeo.com/120333118

If you take a look at the video, when I turn on my.phantom everything goes wonky....with or without the gopro on. Using a pair of mad mushrooms a panel antenna and a diversity 5802 monitor. Have a 400mw Boscam t832 as well.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks!

Looks more like your monitors on the wrong channel. It would also help if you turn off the on screen display on the GoPro as it interferes mini iOSD info at the top of your monitor screen.

Hmm tried different channels and no luck. Will try to open it up and see if there are wonky connections. It worked previously which sucks. The mad mushroom antennas i have are pretty good normally for me. Thanks for everyones help...will post an update if i figure it out

Make sure your gopro and screen are both set to either ntsc or pal. Although if it does it with the gopro off then im not sure.

Not sure why it was happening yesterday. Happened with a gopro 3 and a 4. Tried it today and didn't do anything different and it was completely fine like it had been in the past. Too bad as I could have used tbe fpv to get some better footage on site yesterday.

trandg said:
Not sure why it was happening yesterday. Happened with a gopro 3 and a 4. Tried it today and didn't do anything different and it was completely fine like it had been in the past. Too bad as I could have used tbe fpv to get some better footage on site yesterday.

So you are saying it is fixed now ?

FPVLR said:
rstekeur said:
FPVLR said:
you can also try some of the best antennas for FPV known to mankind :)
http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=119

I like them but I think 120 is a little high

they are the best in the world, they say if you want to play you have to pay.
if you realize that 30% of that 120$ cost goes to Uncle Sam (IRS), 10% are for payroll, 10% for materials, 10% for machine operating/maintenance, 5% for warehouse leasing costs, you will see how much of it is left.

this said.... people are buying these in China, where average salary is 6-8K USD per year and have no trouble with our prices.
:D

I am surprised that you so readily defend your pricing like this, it spoils your image. Have you ever been a market trader :)

Your products are known to be of high repute and are well regarded in these forums. Let them speak for themselves.

It appears fixed. Need to try it a few times in case it is a connection challenge though.

Also I would defend my product like that too....I hear ya ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4