Major glitch and could use some advice....

Reaction score
The Litchi and DJI Go 4 apps are glitching something awful and I have a screenshot to share to show what I was seeing. I am flying a P4P. I wonder if there is something going on with this latest firmware.
2e7a7e56d47b23dec45c55a157ad4a49.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What is are you running the apps on? There has been lost of discussion here about the two apps causing problems if you have both running at the same time on android. You have to hard stop one before you start the other.

This is ran from my iPad Mini 4 which is only a couple of months old and I was running this app only.. I run Litchi as well but not at the same time. The Litchi app was glitching today as well. Causing sporadic and sudden jerky like movements from my P4P while running an already successful mission that has ran multiple times before with no issues.

This is ran from my iPad Mini 4 which is only a couple of months old and I was running this app only.. I run Litchi as well but not at the same time. The Litchi app was glitching today as well. Causing sporadic and sudden jerky like movements from my P4P while running an already successful mission that has ran multiple times before with no issues.
I run Litchi on my Samsung tablet and DJI on my phone. They do not play well together on the same unit. Try uninstalling one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj