Majestic Sydney

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here is a video I made about Sydney in Australia. I have been living there for the past 2.5 years and I absolutely loved it. For those of you who have never been there, I hope this video will help convince you to go because you won't regret it.
I hope you enjoy watching.

http://youtu.be/r_2HIj9JLhA

very nice video, thought it could do with a bit of colour correction in some clips, but amazing work!

Looked very windy on a few clips from the movement of the flags but seemed like the Phantom / gimbal held very well, as footage was rock solid.

Was it shot with a zenmuse gimbal? The pans seem so smooth too, 3 axis maybe?

youmdingding said:
Hi guys,

Here is a video I made about Sydney in Australia. I have been living there for the past 2.5 years and I absolutely loved it. For those of you who have never been there, I hope this video will help convince you to go because you won't regret it.
I hope you enjoy watching.

http://youtu.be/r_2HIj9JLhA

That is the best video I've seen so far. If tourism Australia had done that, it would have cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars. You have a great talent. :)

Wow...very impressive! I had a chance to visit there about a year ago and you have done an excellent job at representing it. Congrats! Very nicely done.

Brilliant, I think we will hear more about that video. I've been there and it didn't look as good as that with the eyes. I can see that video loop playing at airports all around the world and I think he knows that.

Great video, and your others!
Noticed the jello.
You do realise that the Sydney video was illegal unless you had permission from CASA......line of sight, over populous area....I dare not do it, the public liability would be horrendous.
But nice video!
Better leave the country now lolol

Made me homesick, it did. I've been living in Seattle these past 16 years, and I still miss Sydney and our old home at Bondi Beach.

Really nice work. Congrats.

Very nice....thanks for sharing. I also enjoyed the other videos on your YouTube channel. Nice work.....nice flying skills and nicely edited. I have lots to learn as a pilot and videographer! Thanks for the challenge.

nice video but as mentioned very very illegal
flying around the harbor bridge is a very big no no as its a hot spot for low flying helicopters
and as stated we are only legally allowed to fly line of sight when using FPV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj