Mainboard seems stuck!! Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Hi Ineeded to replace the cable from the mainboard to the gimbal carrier. I managed to dissassemble to the point of removing the four screws which secure the motherboard to the battery housing, however when I tried to lift the mainboard away from the body it appears to be stuck. I applied a good force and it didn't come away I am a bit worried if I have missed something and by applying more force will damage the mainboard. Are there any more screws or is the mainboard glued to the body at the screw locations - do I just need to apply more force watching dissassembly videos for the Phantom 3 advanced it looks like by removing the 4 screws the mainboard should just lift out. Please help.

Welcome to the Forum!
I took a mother board out on a P3A in November.
I don't remember how many screws, but nothing was glued, and all of those parts are at home.

Rod

Thanks Rod yes Itooka look at the teardown and can't understand why it wont lift out. I put a reasonable amount of force on it and it feels that the board is glued at the screw holes.
Has anybody had a similar problem?. The video shows the main board just lifting away easily afterthe screw removal,

cheers, Kenny

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart