Maiden Voyage

Reaction score
The weather finally cooperated this weekend and I was able to take the Phantom 3 Advanced out for a quick jaunt around the backyard. Having only been familiar with Hubsan X4 I must say that flying this thing exceeded all expectations. The stability of this thing is amazing. Can't wait to take it out to other locations and get some great footage and also to film my kids in action.

@rogerneeb congrats! Looks like you're getting the hang of it.... do you have a wolf as a pet??? :) Anyway... be careful not to get snow in the vents as it will melt and will turn into a short circuit hazard. Have fun and fly safe!

@rogerneeb congrats! Looks like you're getting the hang of it.... do you have a wolf as a pet??? :) Anyway... be careful not to get snow in the vents as it will melt and will turn into a short circuit hazard. Have fun and fly safe!

haha, no, she's a Norwegian Elkhound, good tip about the snow, I mean to hit return to home but instead I pushed the automatic landing function, which is why it landed on the grass and not on the concrete pad that it took off from

Very good. Noticed you got braver near the end.:)

Read up on the return to home. here is a set distance it must be away from you. Otherwise it will just land in place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues