Maiden Voyage!

Reaction score
Completed my first flight with the P3A a few minutes ago and it was great! The controls are smooth and fluid however my camera control needs some work. All in all very good flight with more practice to come.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Completed my first flight with the P3A a few minutes ago and it was great! The controls are smooth and fluid however my camera control needs some work. All in all very good flight with more practice to come.
Nothing like the first time! Welcome!!!

I did 7 flights yesterday and 1 so far today. Like you, my camera work is very jerky. I love this thing!

I could never do 7 in a day partly cause I only have 1 battery and probably more important, life gets in the way but I'm sure to have one more today.

Reactions: Fplvert
Welcome, Grim,

Glad you're having fun. There's lots of great accessories besides batteries to add to your P3.

Hit us up if you have questions!

Didn't use auto take off so can't attest to issues with it yet, also hand caught landing so haven't use RTH either. 23 minutes is a short time, I just dove right in. Will eventually play with camera settings cause the stills I took were kinda blurry hopefully I can get a good sunset pic.

I'm doing short flights usually working on something I want to get better at. My biggest drawback is my iPhone 6 plus. Screen glare is awful. Have a mini 2 wifi coming tomorrow. If I go someplace that needs data I'll use the phone as a hotspot.

Enjoy! I stepped up to a P3P after 50 flights with a tweaked out P1, and I LOVE it. Make all of your motions slow and subtle and eventually you will fall into a working rhythm. It's helpful to turn down your gimbal speed in the app so that it won't whip up and down if you roll the wheel too much.

Enjoy! I stepped up to a P3P after 50 flights with a tweaked out P1, and I LOVE it. Make all of your motions slow and subtle and eventually you will fall into a working rhythm. It's helpful to turn down your gimbal speed in the app so that it won't whip up and down if you roll the wheel too much.
Good to know, I'll try that

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4