Maiden voyage video

Reaction score
Here's some quick video footage from the maiden voyage with my P2V+. Shot in the Terrace BC area. Due to rain I haven't been able to fly much yet. Edited on my iPad with iMovie.

https://vimeo.com/115435705

[vimeo]115435705[/vimeo]

Edit:
Hmm not sure how to get the embed link to work.
Edit²: got it. I think.

That is a really nice video, i envy folks who have spectacular scenery near where they live, me i have to drive about 50 miles to get into the real country side, but then that is what weekend is for.

get some more done but stop using Vimeo please, us older XP users have trouble with their videos

Thanks! I'm visiting family for Christmas, I live a couple hours from the mountains so I'm trying to capture as much as I can before we head home tomorrow.

The IT guy in me cringes when I hear that XP word! Haha I prefer Vimeo to most of the other video services but I may check out sky pixel.

Jealous of that beautiful scenery!

Just beautiful! Looks like a happy dog too!

Missing that scenery already. Here's a shot from today, I had a few minutes between appointments so stopped by a local park for a quick flight. I must say, this thing is confidence inspiring. Trying to take it easy and be careful till I have a few more hours under my belt. I'm used to fixed wing RC which is more challenging and unforgiving.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419989350.008255.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419989350.008255.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 335

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik