magic power thoughts.... balanced power for both 2.4 and 5.8

Hey.... I'm all for it if you want to cruise around on different USA websites, look for a deal and have it shipped to my house, then I'll send it to you, just Paypal the postage.

Hey.... I'm all for it if you want to cruise around on different USA websites, look for a deal and have it shipped to my house, then I'll send it to you, just Paypal the postage.

That sir is extremely kind of you, and i can see it happening in the next year :)

Seriously..

not sure what i would do about the charger? 240V in uk?

If you need anything english shipped, hit me up :)

I just looked at my charger . It says 100v to 240v. 50hz to 60hz. So.... all you'd have to do is buy a travel adapter or just change the end of the cord.

41Xm1fI%2BKsL.jpg

Reactions: Dazzauk
I just looked at my charger . It says 100v to 240v. 50hz to 60hz. So.... all you'd have to do is buy a travel adapter or just change the end of the cord.

41Xm1fI%2BKsL.jpg

Im thinking ill wait untill after my wife gives birth (4 months) and then hit her with the notion, whilst shes pre-occupied with him :)

Ah the joys of being married. I bought my standard for $250AU on special.... is what I said to my wife

Ha ha you know the crack boss don't you :)

I'm still working on my justification speech for a phantom 3 pro.

Reactions: Solly747400
My understanding is that even a gift will be taxed at fair market value if it's worth more than 34 GBP: Do I have to pay duty and VAT on a gift? - DutyCalculator Help Center

Since you will need to insure your shipment (otherwise any damage will be a total loss), you will pay UK VAT and import duties. It's really not worth the risk. In my experience (as an expat who worked with many other expats), small parcels of low value can fly under the radar, nothing as big as a drone will avoid the duties

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr