Magic power 5.3 upgrade

BO uses channels 1-13
US uses channels 1-11

Warning before you use BO though...... Make sure that your tablet/phone/PC are actually capable of using channel 13 before setting it to that. If it gets stuck on channel 13 and your device can't "see" it. You'll be screwed. It happened to me. If in doubt, just use U.S..

Reactions: PapaTita
Matts, it was just a comment. The guy seemed to be asking alot of questons on magic power so I also assumed he may have more questions. If you took offence to my comment in any way, it was not meant to assume you don't know what you're talking about.

Matts, it was just a comment. The guy seemed to be asking alot of questons on magic power so I also assumed he may have more questions. If you took offence to my comment in any way, it was not meant to assume you don't know what you're talking about.

I know. I was sort of/kind of joking too. It's hard to convey "tone of voice" on a computer. It's all good.

Reactions: Solly747400
Ohhh no. Here we go again.

You guys do realize that 27dbm is the USA/FCC default .... right? Therefore.... you are not going to "burn anything up". The equipment was designed to run at 27dbm so just set it to 27 and don't look back.
Quick question :Can i use magic power with 2,4 amplifier.I notice this.At advantage menu there is BOOSTER/AMPS question about 20 dbm RC limit .What i must do?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Quick question :Can i use magic power with 2,4 amplifier.I notice this.At advantage menu there is BOOSTER/AMPS question about 20 dbm RC limit .What i must do?
Thank you.

Yes you can. 20dbm is the max that you should use with amps. Any higher and you'll distort your signal and actually make things worse.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik