Macbook Pro for editting...?

Reaction score
Can someone offer me advise as to which Macbook pro to buy for the play and editting of my videos etc? Thats pretty much all I will be using it for so I really hate to spend $1400-1700 on a new one. I searched craigslist and saw several ranging from $500-800 which is more my price range, but some had diff specs such as 2.3-2.4GHz, Core i5, Core i7, etc. Not sure what role those specs play into me being able to view/edit my videos so any advice would be greatly aprreciated on what I need. Thanks

Can someone offer me advise as to which Macbook pro to buy for the play and editting of my videos etc? Thats pretty much all I will be using it for so I really hate to spend $1400-1700 on a new one. I searched craigslist and saw several ranging from $500-800 which is more my price range, but some had diff specs such as 2.3-2.4GHz, Core i5, Core i7, etc. Not sure what role those specs play into me being able to view/edit my videos so any advice would be greatly aprreciated on what I need. Thanks
If the only thing that you are using it for is for video editing, and the cost is a concern, then you may want to consider a Windows laptop. My Macbook Pro was north of $2300 when I got it. I bought my daughter a HP Envy with a fast i7 for a little $700 last November. While the two machines are not really comparable, the HP can do the editing work. If you call HP, you will get a better deal than through their web site. Just ask if they have any coupons that be applied to the order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4