Mac won't unzip the update file...

I drag the .bin file to the card that has already been formatted from the drone. I eject the card properly and then put it into the drone and then I power on the drone.

I drag the .bin file to the card that has already been formatted from the drone. I eject the card properly and then put it into the drone and then I power on the drone.
Stop dragging it and copy it from the source location, then paste it on the SDCard

Do you see the.bin file on the sd card?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442093619.961013.jpg

It was never starting the update before. I'm finally getting the beeps like the video showed. Thanks guys. It was as simple as copy and pasting the file instead of dragging and dropping it. I can't even explain the level of frustration I was at. The noise isn't even annoying. Thanks again.

Yup, just check the files in the computer after the drone updates, look for a Success message. Delete all, but the Bin file and proceed with the radio controller.
The easiest way to update the controller is connect to the
Phantom, use the cable that came bundled with your kit, leave the micro sd card in the drone, in reverse order, drone on first, then power up your radio controller.

RedHotPoker

I believe the controller doesn't update on latest firmware v1.4.0010
controller update needs to be v1.3.20

I believe the controller doesn't update on latest firmware v1.4.0010
controller update needs to be v1.3.20

Yes, that's correct. Latest update, has no radio control or battery updates. But depending which firmware they are on now...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj