mac software for phantom 1

Reaction score
Hi guys i have the phantom 1 and i only have mac computers i don't have a pc , does DJI have a mac software to calibrate the phantom 1 or is a link or a way i can get the application . please help

There's only 2 possible ways of using a MAC on a P1. Either get the 2.4 Ground Station with blue tooth or add the blue tooth add on, then you can use wireless assistant software (free download from Apple app store) I can only confirm it works w/Ipad mini.

I was using VMWare on the mac to run windoze and it worked ok. But, I've found a bluetooth unit with the PMU gives me options to change parameters in the field with an iPad mini. I've recently picked up a cheap widoze netbook, but as the iPad works better the new netbook sits in my shed to tune my motorcycle.
Pity I can't use the iPad to upload, and edit, movie footage...

you'd also have to install a PMU2 to your Phantom in order to then add a bluetooth module..
and then on top of that, while you'd be able to do almost everything related to NAZA, the one thing those modules cannot do is firmware updates.

Running a PC emulator on Mac is what most of us Mac users have done.
I've been using Parallels, which is fairly popular.
But I've heard good things about VirtualBox ( https://www.virtualbox.org ) which is free
.tho you'd still need a version of Windows to run with it (might wanna try Windows7, heard Windows8 is tricky)

I am a long time Mac user who didn't want Windows cluttering up my laptop so I bought a very capable used Windows laptop running the very stable Windows 7 os. I found an older Panasonic Toughbook that was made to survive a war zone, for a little over $100. Craigslist is a goldmine for perfectly capable laptops that allow one to surf the Internet and run the Naza Assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers