M.A.R.S lite parachute kit

Help a rookie out here, is CSC the same movement used to start the craft?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451571829.559117.jpg

This has some great potential. I'm sure there will be situations where it may not be perfect but nothing ever is. I'd give it a purchase if others test it to be reliable.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I ordered Monday morning and received an email confirmation with order number just later that day. Then received email following day with usps tracking number. Right now it says it just departed Anaheim California.

I would contact them if curious,
Contact | North UAV
Sent mail through that web-site, still waiting for a reply, I just wonder how long it took you guy's to order from them ? I can wait, I just have not got any order confirmed from them, which I find strange, I do have an order number that was after I paid with paypal, but I have not received an email confirmation yet, money was taken from bank so there should be no problems, strange.....
UPDATE; 01-07
Mr .O'Rourke emailed me, the battery pack won't be able to ship till 9th, that's why the delay, so everything is cool.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I was tracking my shipment and supposedly it was delivered to my business mailbox at 9:39 a.m. well check box around 10:00 a.m. and no package. It's a smaller wall mail box on exterior of building and I have had this problem before where mail currier scans that they delivered the package on a Saturday but it don't show up till Monday. Only have this problem with usps, that and getting others mail. Hopefully it will turn up monday. I hate when shipping by usps.

Still no shipment as promised, on their web site it looks like they are sold out now, "Back-ordered", I guess I'll just have to wait next week and see what comes up, let us all know how it works out for ya after the install.......Now it's Expected ship date: 1/16/2016.

Last edited:
Good news, I received the Mars mini parachute tube launcher, p3p mount, and the Mayday system today. I went and ordered what's called the backpack system for the mayday computer and the Mayday mount. I mounted what I could for now but let me say this, The packing and the how of the parachute is absolutely everything in my opinion. It says at the bottom of the instructions to go to marsparachutes.com and watch the video on how to do it. "Seriously Do it" Mine did not come packed exactly the way the video showed and once I repacked it according to the video that parachute LAUNCHED out of the tube. Just what I was picturing in my head before I ordered it. So pretty happy so far.

Let us know how your in-flight test(s) go.

Everyone wants to know what the condition of the drone is after landing with the 'chute.

Good news, I received the Mars mini parachute tube launcher, p3p mount, and the Mayday system today. I went and ordered what's called the backpack system for the mayday computer and the Mayday mount. I mounted what I could for now but let me say this, The packing and the how of the parachute is absolutely everything in my opinion. It says at the bottom of the instructions to go to marsparachutes.com and watch the video on how to do it. "Seriously Do it" Mine did not come packed exactly the way the video showed and once I repacked it according to the video that parachute LAUNCHED out of the tube. Just what I was picturing in my head before I ordered it. So pretty happy so far.

Good news here also !! My order has shipped !! (Mayday - Phantom 3 Parachute Bundle)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik