LUTs for P4 camera

I can't help you with P4 LUTs, but maybe you know where I can get P3 LUTs?

thanks,
Rich

Here's a nice P3 LUT (which probably works okay for the P4 too):
FREE DJI LUT

Reactions: Santiego
yea, its total crap.... :rolleyes:

Thank you friend, I am glad others realise this as well. Windows machines is where its at, more versatile and easier to upgrade.

if you must use final cut poo, then you can use DAVINCI RESOLVE 12.5 free version to color grade and export into Final cut poo

Thank you friend, I am glad others realise this as well. Windows machines is where its at, more versatile and easier to upgrade.

if you must use final cut poo, then you can use DAVINCI RESOLVE 12.5 free version to color grade and export into Final cut poo

What do you use out of interest?

What do you use out of interest?

Still trying to find the right software, but it looks like Adobe Premier Pro CC is what ill end up using, or Davinci resolve, they have an editor in there as well.

I wish windows has Final Cut Pro :( im just jelly.

You missed my sarcasm emoji... Enjoy your windows clutter

Recently DJI published a set of 3 LUTs developed specifically for the dlog mode on the P3P and P4 cameras. I finally stumbled on it, and played with those LUTs and some of my prime dlog footage. WOW - they are fantastic. Unfortunately out-of-the-box they don't work on Adobe Premiere PRO, but they do work on Davinci Resolve. I simply took a clip into Resolve, applied one of the three LUTs and then created a LUT based on the clip using Resolve. The resulting LUT works on Adobe Premiere PRO and (unless you added grading to the clip before creating the new LUT) is exactly the same as the DJI original.

I reprocessed many of my dlog projects using these LUTs. I am extremely pleased with the significantly enhanced mid-tones and shadows. After applying the LUT, I simply made the necessary adjustments to exposure since I shoot fixed and pushed the blacks and highlights to maximize the range using the scopes on Adobe. If you lower saturation and contrast during recording, use the "enhanced" LUT. It will compensate for that to some degree.

Does anyone have the DJI LUTs saved out from Davinci that would work in Premier that they would be willing to share?

OK, I give up. I have been reading for about 10 minutes and still don't know what a LUT is???
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31