Lucky crash....but what the h-ll happend?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'd like to know if anyone can help me think of what caused my crash today. I was flying my P2 FPV at an altitude of about 200m when it suderly got instablie and started to swing heavily and crashed. See the video of the crash here:

http://youtu.be/A5JG0LeJxug

First i tought that it was one of the props that have snapped, but they where undamaged (I was testing ebay carbon props). All of the four motors seams to be fine also.

Any thoughts?

/Johan

With the motors sounding the way they did..reving up and down... I wonder if it was a bad battery connection. Could be a lot of things. Do you have data from the flight?

were you defending at all. this looks like a combination of VRS, but it doesn't look like you were rapidly defending.
Also those Ebay knockoff props are as good as garbage. i have a pair of really nice CF props but i stay away from them. better to use the stock 9" OEM Props. DONT GET KNOCKOFFS! they seem to be the death of people :shock:

Were you decending straight down ? Or was there forward movement as well...
If straight down, most likely vortex ring state, or settling with power. Search for that on this forum.... When it started what dod you do with the controls ?? Did you let off or ? Lots of possibles.....

I got it about the props. They will be passed on to the garbage bin.

The Phantom was about 600m away when it happend and in the heat of the moment I switched on the failsafe mode as I though it might had to do with the reception.

I don't have any log on the P2, so I don't have any data other than what i got from the OSD when it happend.

Thanks for your thoughts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik