IMG_5564.JPG
IMG_5565.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG
IMG_5573.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
Selling a Lowepro Drone Guard Case with detachable battery case and detachable accessory case and 2 sets of prop guards. 4 white colored dji oem prop guards which mounted below motors with included hardware screws. These come off or on with screwdriver only. Also 5 colored props(black or orange) which are easily detachable with slide on /off after u mounted the included 4 prop attachments which mount below motors with included hardware screws, etc. The case itself is $45 on amazon and prop guards are around another $20 for the DJI ones and $15 for the other ones. So you are looking at $70 in value. If you don't believe me, look up all the stuff on amazon. They are summit link prop guards and DJI OEM prop guards and lowepro droneguard case. The case holds a phantom 3 or 4 drone of any type, gimbal, camera, 3 batteries, charger, accessories, manuals, etc. It is a great case.
$50 for all the items or if you want
$30 for the case, $10 for each of prop guard sets.
Free shipping to continental usa only.

I'll take them if still available. Also need props and battery for P3 if you have them.

Hey croman i actually ended up using the case to store my mavic pro accesories like charging hub, filters, hard drive etc so i decided not to sell it but i will sell the prop guards for 15 bucks total for both sets. Free shipping to continental usa.

this is a public thread everyone can see it. i suggest we take this to private message. U should delete that unless u want everyone to see that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor