Low level flying with my Phanom 2 vision plus

Reaction score
I had not flown my P2v+ since it did the big jump landing a few weeks ago.( bounced 10 back up). So wanted to check see how it was flying. SO I did the X wing death star flight. out to 3300 ft. On the alt you can add about 2.5 ft. watch the shadow.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice, you should try with goggles sometime, you can get much lower :)
Lowest ive flown is in this @ 4mins + in ...

I fly a P2 but considering the P2V+ for the Litchi extras, would you recommend it? :)
I do like the telemetry info too, adds a nice touch.

I fly a P2 but considering the P2V+ for the Litchi extras, would you recommend it? :)
That is the biggest reason I use Litchi for the data file. To me the P2v+ is the father of the P3s. The P3s has more items but the P2v+ is a very nice drone to fly.

Litchi only has one version for the P2v+ (no longer supported). I use the latest version of fw for the drone. If you did pick up a used one check the firmware version before you update. Some of the older ones may work better. I have another P2v+ I picked up it had not been updated for 2 years. I did not know and hooked it up to my computer to check the setting and next thing I know it's downloading and update for the drone. and after doing the update my gimbal is dead.

Argh what a nightmare for you, ill try it out before plugging it into the Assistant, which version of Litchi do i need to look for? I know you said theres only one but i still dont know which version that is, ive downloaded a few APKs for when i get one.

Argh what a nightmare for you, ill try it out before plugging it into the Assistant, which version of Litchi do i need to look for? I know you said theres only one but i still dont know which version that is, ive downloaded a few APKs for when i get one.
if you have any older version let me know

One problem I may have with the goggles is motion sickness. :confused::mad::(

The only Litchi apk i have on my desktop is 3.6.8 so ill assume thats not for the P2V+, if yours runs on 2.7.2 thats the one ill be needing, ill look around for it. :)
Nah goggles is great fun ;)

Edit: Found a 2.7.1 but the link leads to a 3.6.8 on Google Play, found 2.7.2 :)

Last edited:
The only Litchi apk i have on my desktop is 3.6.8 so ill assume thats not for the P2V+, if yours runs on 2.7.2 thats the one ill be needing, ill look around for it. :)
Nah goggles is great fun ;)

Edit: Found a 2.7.1 but the link leads to a 3.6.8 on Google Play, found 2.7.2 :)
I think when Litchi went to version 3 they dropped support for P2.

Reactions: Cobs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers