Low image quality?

Reaction score
So I've been flying FPV for the first time recently, and I was wondering if there was any way to get some better image quality on the receiving end. I am using the Boscam RX-LCD5802 monitor, along with a TS353 Tx. It might just be me, but the image just seems a little blurry. Obviously the monitor itself isn't very high rez, sitting at 480p, but it still seems a bit blurry, even for that resolution.

Any thoughts?

So I've been flying FPV for the first time recently, and I was wondering if there was any way to get some better image quality on the receiving end. I am using the Boscam RX-LCD5802 monitor, along with a TS353 Tx. It might just be me, but the image just seems a little blurry. Obviously the monitor itself isn't very high rez, sitting at 480p, but it still seems a bit blurry, even for that resolution.

Any thoughts?

Try flying LOS and use the monitor to align the shot.

I'm using the GoPro Hero4 Black, shooting at 4k 24fps. I have FPVLR Premium Antennas. The reception is nice and clear.

I always do fly LOS and using the monitor to align shots, but I was hoping there was a way to get a slightly clearer image so that I can better judge how close branches or other objects are. Even if you're flying LOS, it's always nice to see what the bird is seeing.

There's no depth perception whatsoever whether using a monitor or even LOS at 100 feet. Just think of how much money could be made if such a monitor where available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers