Low Battery Level "Go Home"

Reaction score
In my NAZA Assistant software I have the following settings:

Low Battery Level - "Go Home" is checked. (This is the default setting)

My question is the following:
What will happen if I uncheck the "Go Home"and the battery level hits the low battery level?
What will happen when it hits the Critical battery level will it go home still if I have the "Go Home" unchecked?

I don't understand the implication of unchecking the "Go Home" on low battery level.

In the meantime I have a timer setup for 12 minutes and only fly for 12 minutes.

Thanks and I hope someone can clear this up for me.

Equipment
Phantom 2
Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
Go Pro Hero3 Black

Re: Low Battery Level "Go Home"

If its unchecked the logic is it will not go home. When it gets to critical it will auto land, wherever it is. Using a timer is not a failsafe but an indication only. If you have strong headwinds you will need to plan for that and come home early. Some of us do not like the auto go home as we like to be more in control of what and when it does something. Each to his own. It will try and estimate to get home before battery is critical but as it does not know of any headwind its not always right

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Re: Low Battery Level "Go Home"

Sorry I did not complete the answer. When it gets to low level and go home is unchecked it just warns you by the red leds flashing as far as know. I have never let mine get that low.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic