Loving the Phantom 4!

Reaction score
Got to say, I'm a noob at quads and the P4 is my virgin aircraft. I'm now a few days and hours into flying. As a noob I'm free of preconception, frustration and comparison. To me the P4 has provided nothing but pleasure. I haven't tried anything fancy but today was curiously compelled to fly the quad at low level
in front of me through a Beech tree forest. I found it exhilarating and it honed my control inputs. Tons to learn but with the considerable negativity on this forum about the P4 I just wanted to say how much fun I'm finding it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got to say, I'm a noob at quads and the P4 is my virgin aircraft. I'm now a few days and hours into flying. As a noob I'm free of preconception, frustration and comparison. To me the P4 has provided nothing but pleasure. I haven't tried anything fancy but today was curiously compelled to fly the quad at low level
in front of me through a Beech tree forest. I found it exhilarating and it honed my control inputs. Tons to learn but with the considerable negativity on this forum about the P4 I just wanted to say how much fun I'm finding it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm a P3 guy currently and will eventually be getting the P4 when the price drops a bit. I think DJI did do a good job in the manufacture and design of the P4, I think a lot of the negativity comes from there not being enough new between the 3 and the 4. I think the P4 is an excellent machine as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20