Love this thing!

Reaction score
is supposed to rain all week (again) but saw a window of opportunity. I just installed my new Samsung Tab A and was very anxious to try. It was actually pretty overcast but decided to go out to park with wife and daughter anyways. Figured ifs it was too cloudy I wouldn't get a good gps signal. Right off the bat I had 12-14 at any time.
I took her the farthest I've gone so far. A little over 600' at around 300' altitude and then rth kicked in and of course I panicked slightly but it came back and then reconnected. I wanted to try some other of the modes but I couldn't get the street view map to come up so I could program a waypoint mission. It was just the white grid with the bird and home point. I'm an idiot with this stuff so I couldn't figure out how to show the other screen and was too afraid to start clicking away. Lol
Anyways, I flew 2 batteries worth and got a
little more comfortable flying her and understanding the radar screen etc...
This thing is just so cool and I've only scratched the surface of its capabilities.
Even the wife was impressed with the view of the bay and city lights and buildings fr 300' up.
This tablet looks way better than my previous iPad mini.
I'm charging batteries and crossing fingers for tomorrow.
I know what I'm asking for Father's Day. A 3rd battery.
Mike

Which Samsung Galaxy tab A? The 8"?

I've been using my iPad air 2 but it's a bit unwieldy and the screen washes out badly in the sun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4