love the challenge

Reaction score
All,

Over the last 3-6 months I have been buying and flying (crashing) quad copters (mostly Syma X5's) to learn how to get into the game. - (The game being making profit and creating a company in this exciting market) and understand what the exactly market of drones are - I need to focus because as there are a lot of opportunities.
My experience is in Emergency preparedness/emergency management, security and surveillance. I see a curve in the market for a potential (as we all do ) in creating revenue.

Long story short -I am a disabled veteran, (loss of use of an hand/arm) that makes this more difficult becoming a great flyer. A goal of mine is to try and get other veterans coming home jobs...that they will succeed at. I see a large opportunity here for brother at arms I\

I am starting in the Boston area in continue across the US to CA.

This is just an introductory email to say I'm all in, anyone around the Boston area, please feel free to give me a shout at [email protected].

I am purchasing a new DJI Phantom//Inspire within the week, just hesitating pusing the "buy button" -which means ALL IN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31