Love the case for the P4

Reaction score
It's the stock case but I think DJI did a wonderful job. They didn't have to provide on at all!

In my case (pun unintended) it fits all my gear save two items:
461df2ea7f488c13f6f450eb4ea528d4.jpg

One more battery and my antenna "cups" fit perfectly. Got the stock recharger under the bag of props (with 2x spare pairs) and I keep a spare SD card plus Power cube for usb to lightening connector to recharge my iPad.

Only things I carry separate is the iPad Air 2 and, on days when I need it, a sun screen. I always keep a car charger in my car - I consider that separate from my working load

Yea I know there are many other cases out there it just wanted to say: thanks DJI - nice job.

(If I got a new case it would be hardened to handle air plane luggage travel, and store a total of 5 batteries (one in the phantom itself) plus my iPad)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes I'm with you guys, its a well made box, why some people want to call it a redundant beer carrier I don't know. I also agree with 'go fast', those waterproof bags are great, I got one for the original case when I had a prob as below.

I bought one of those hard shell cases, it lasted two days and the strap started to break away from the rest of the case. I contacted the seller and they gave me my money back and said keep the hard shell anyway (nice of them), I procured a repair stronger than before so I go a free case. I also . . .neat! :Do_O:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20