loud screeching noise P3pro down, help

Reaction score
Had my phantom less than a week, yesterday was taking some pictures, no problems all went well, was returning to land and put it away, was maybe 15 feet away and 5 feet above the ground, got a loud screeching noise and it hit the ground, ( grass) No idea what happened can anyone help me? thanks

Bearings, motor loosen to the point of rubbing the arm/frame?

Any visible signs of rubbing or friction around any of the motors?

Does it power-up, self-test, start, etc?

nothing appears loose or rubbing ..it powers up and appears to go through the self tests, have not tried to fly it ..kinda afraid next time it will be 50 feet up and over concrete...

nothing appears loose or rubbing ..it powers up and appears to go through the self tests, have not tried to fly it ..kinda afraid next time it will be 50 feet up and over concrete...
did you power the motors to see if they will run?

I need help....Did as instructed to get started with all videos. Bought P3Standard 1 day ago. Turn on the Battery today and it just beeps repeatidly. I have not flown it yet.

HELP PLEASE Standard

I need help....Did as instructed to get started with all videos. Bought P3Standard 1 day ago. Turn on the Battery today and it just beeps repeatidly. I have not flown it yet.

HELP PLEASE Standard
Did you register it? What have you done thus far after you took it out of the box?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31