loud beeping and no lights after firmware update on my P3 Pro

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro that I flew a few days ago with no problems but I noticed the controller and P3 needed firmware updates. I performed updates on both but now the P3 beeps LOUDLY, not the dah, dah, dah, and continuously when I turn it on and there are no lights on the aircraft.

The remote is connected to the camera, it can move the camera up and down and take a photo but I can't start the P3.

The remote controller is reporting everything looks O.K. and the light on the front of the P3 is green but I'm not seeing any battery information on the screen for the remote controller. The battery (and the other 2 I own) are all fully charged

HELP!!!! Please...:)

Yes, I put the 2nd battery in to update that one and that's when the beeping started, now it beeps with all of the batteries as soon as it starts up

Mine just did that as well but it said they firmware failed. I powered everything off. Turned AC controller on AC loud beeping again started the firmware update over after rebooting my phone it finished update beeping stooped and it flies fine. I was getting my stamps ready for California.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20