Lots of P3's for sale in Classified Section

Reaction score
Check out the classified section for all the P3P, P3A, and P3S's for sale.
I really feel sorry for everyone who bought the P3P for $1259, before the sale 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: J. S.
I'm not sorry, because both purchasing and selling was/is a decision each one of us make and period. I mean, the P4 is awesome and all but it's not like the P3 suck or is suddenly a bad quad. Quite the opposite I'd say.

Ergo, everyone who bought a P3 can still keep it and have loads of fun with it! (and if you're selling it to get a P4, then fine too right?).

I'm not sorry, because both purchasing and selling was/is a decision each one of us make and period. I mean, the P4 is awesome and all but it's not like the P3 suck or is suddenly a bad quad. Quite the opposite I'd say.

Ergo, everyone who bought a P3 can still keep it and have loads of fun with it! (and if you're selling it to get a P4, then fine too right?).
I had bought a second P3P and I thought id get in on all the deals for packs and batteries and the un-open box return policy literally brought me to March 2nd and when I saw it on March 1st it was just enough to return it and get the P4.

The way u I looked at is I will be happy to pay $200-$300 extra, plus extra batteries slowly but I can't not have the latest and greatest. It's a very expensive way to be.

Reactions: Extreme24
@uptolevel6 you're right, I just said that it's fine to do whatever one wants to do, be that sell the P3 or buy the P4 or whatever ;)

Its interesting to me, the VAST majority of those for sale are "Pro" models. I'm surprised how many "Pro" owners are lowballing themselves. If they had a little patience they could probably get 800 bucks (just what came in the box) for their Pro in a month or two when the demand for the P4 stabilizes. Right now they are all competing against each other driving the price down... I'm seeing Pros with no extras going for 700 bucks and I saw one locally on Craigslist going for 600 bucks that was bought back in December..

Great for those who are looking to buy a 4k Quad!

They resale value of the Phantom 3 is horrible! Has anyone on the forum bought their Phantom second-hand?

Yeah, that all shows how efficient is DJI's marketing and how powerful the lure of the new P4. I for myself am keeping my P3P, t's flawless after months of use and I've got extra batteries, spares and all so it makes no sense to me to get rid of it. I may be adding a P4 to the fleet later this yr, but the P3 stays. If demand increases then maybe I get a P4 or who knows another new P3P (thinking business side and cost-benefit for the company).

Will I upgrade to P4? As a photographer, I'll only upgrade if they improve their camera. I don't trust the eBay marketplace and only buy/sell off amazon. P3s and P2s are holding their price. Not in a rush to upgrade.

Reactions: QuadBart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20