lots of litchi waypoints drag out the mission time

Reaction score
so i set up a mission with like a whole bunch of waypoints and it said it was only supposed to take like 10 minutes, but it took like 15 i guess cause it stops at every single waypoint even though i don't tell it to. is there a way to make it not stop and just fly right thru waypoints cuz it took a lot longer than i thought to fly the mission. i want to fly longer but i guess it won't make it since it stops all the time.

What are you flying?

It's possible headwind will extend flight time. It's possible the bank turn function would keep it from pausing but you need a P3.

i guess cause it stops at every single waypoint

Is that the problem or are you speculating that it is stopping at the waypoints? If so, check your waypoint settings since it should pass by the waypoints (or even curve near them) without stopping.

Sagebrush

no it comes to a complete stop at every single waypoint

Click on a waypoint. I'm thinking your first waypoint was assigned a "stay for" period. And it caused the rest of your waypoints to do the same. Look under Actions. It's a blue button.

Sage

Could it be stopping because Litchi settings is set to straight lines and not curves ?

oh yeah, i have it set to staight lines. i thought it had to be that way to do POI focusing. i'll take that off and see if that fixes it

now i remember. i set it to curved lines but now it wont do any actions at waypoints. i want to be able make it hover over a waypoint for like 5 minutes. its dumb it won't do both.

I guess cause it stops at every single waypoint even though i don't tell it to. is there a way to make it not stop and just fly right thru waypoints cuz it took a lot longer than i thought to fly the mission.

now i remember. i set it to curved lines but now it wont do any actions at waypoints. i want to be able make it hover over a waypoint for like 5 minutes. its dumb it won't do both.

:confused:

i want it to hover over A waypoint, not stop at every one. it makes you put in multiple waypoints to fly long distance

Got ya...

If I set mine as straight lines it will not stop unless I have an action at the waypoint.

Does yours show "Actions: 0" for the waypoints in which you just want it to fly through?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj